The installation method of bimetal bearing in bimetal bearing
Installation of bimetal bearing cylindrical hollow bimetal bearing:
When the bimetal bearing and shaft or bimetal bearing sockets are tight fit, a special mounting bucket is applied to press the bimetal bearing to the shaft or bimetal bearing seat.
Separation of bimetallic bearing installed because the inner ring and outer ring can be easily loaded on the shaft or bimetallic bearing respectively. At this point should be noticed are will be insert has installed the axis of the inner ring has been packed outer ring of bimetallic bearing box, try to keep it together, to prevent scratches rolling element and raceway.
Of bimetallic bearing inner ring with tight fit of the shaft and outer bimetallic bearing hole is a loose fit non separation bimetallic bearing for installation, can press the bimetallic bearing installed on the shaft first, and then the axis along with bimetallic bearing to bimetal bearing hole, if bimetallic bearing is lesser, also can use soft metal hammer tap sets
When bimetal bearing size is bigger, because the required installation force is bigger, or work under heavy load of bimetallic bearing with interference is bigger and the cold installation are in trouble, you need to advance the bimetallic bearing inner ring or bimetallic bearing heating again after installation. During the thermal installation, the heating temperature should be strictly controlled. When heating bimetallic bearings, the heating temperature should be no more than 1200C, generally 80 ~ 1000C. bimetal bearings with dust cover or sealing ring cannot be heated, otherwise the lubricant will be lost. The heating method can be used by electric induction, oil bath heating and other methods.
bimetal bearing outer ring and bimetal bearing seat hole for tight fit, inner ring and shaft for loose fitting, the bimetal bearing can be installed on the shaft first.
The end of the coil forces the bimetal bearing to be, but the strike force must be evenly distributed on the bimetal bearing.
1. Rotate the outer ring and carefully flush the boundary between the holding rack, rolling body and raceway, and require the original oil trace remaining from any hidden part to be thoroughly washed away. Bimetallic bearing should be cleaned after cleaning to dry on the working table lined with clean neutral paper, or in the far infrared oven to dry slowly. It is not allowed to turn bimetal bearing ring, stand or any rolling element in the whole process after washing the oil and drying or drying. Rolling bimetallic bearing can remove its oil seal packaging before it is to be delivered for routine inspection, and immerse it in washing gasoline or acid-free kerosene containing 3% oil. 2. Drop the lubricating oil into the lubricating oil and deliver the inspection immediately, drying or drying bimetal bearings. The bimetallic bearing outer surface oil film protection, the entire process of inspection shall not directly touch the skin of hands, the operator should wear clean gloves, or hand coated with anti-rust agent, but the rust inhibitor must avoid hand bimetallic bearing with rolling appearance, otherwise it will result in deviation of measurement results.
3. The use or anti-rust inventory should be delivered immediately, and the entire inspection process should be completed, and the bimetal bearing shall be completed after the inspection. Lest it take too long to cause rust. The use of unmotor oil for pure gasoline can also cause rust.
4. Have to dry or drying bimetallic bearing, should be in accordance with the provisions, drip into the lubricating oil and check for immediate delivery, bimetallic bearing outer surface at this time no oil film protection, in the whole process of inspection shall not directly touch the skin of hands, the operator should wear clean gloves, or hand coated with anti-rust agent, but the rust inhibitor must avoid hand bimetallic bearing with the rolling surface, otherwise it will result in deviation of measurement results.
5. After the bimetal bearing is checked, the use or anti-rust inventory should be delivered immediately, and the entire inspection process should be completed, so as not to cause corrosion for too long. The use of unmotor oil for pure gasoline can also cause rust.
6. Bimetal bearing before the check has exiguity and check gauge block, standard parts, and measuring instruments used in the common place in the examination place a piece of metal plate, which can quickly make these objects of homogenization temperature and room temperature.
Obviously, only strict preparation can ensure the accuracy of the inspection result, and the bimetal bearing will not rust during the whole inspection process.